I've been personally conducting training programs and workshops for IT professionals and computer science students interested in Free Software/Open Source Technology. I'm also an eminent corporate trainer specialized on FOSS technologies covering various topics that include Shell Scripting (Bash/Ksh), Linux (for administrators, beginners and developers), Linux Device Drivers and Kernel Development, Perl, Python, Ruby, RubyOnRails, Tcl/Tk, MySQL, PostgreSQL, PHP, Java, C and C++. I also cover advanced topics such as UML and OOAD, Design Patterns, Agile Methodologies, Information Security and Linux Clustering.
My corporate training profile is accessible here
Kindly also note the terms and conditions that apply for all corporate training programs that I conduct.
Kindly view my updated training schedule calendar to plan any training programs accordingly.
The corporate training programs that I currently conduct are as summarized below:
- Linux System Administration
- Deploying Linux Clusters
- Information Security
- Linux Server and Network Security
- Deploying OpenLDAP
- Linux Administration for web-masters
- Linux for developers
- Open Source Version Control Systems
- Programming Practices and Coding Conventions
- Client-side web development using W3C standards
- Web-based development using PHP and MySQL
- Deploying Open Source J2EE framework on Linux
- CGI programming in Perl
- Perl programming for System Administrators
- Programming in Tcl/Tk
- Programming in Python
- Programming in Ruby
- Web-based development using RubyOnRails framework
- UNIX Shell Scripting
- UNIX/Linux System Programming in C
- Application development on GNU/Linux using C++
- Linux Device Drivers and Kernel Development
- Deploying Linux on Embedded Systems
- Programming in C/C++ on GNU/Linux
- Programming in Java
- Agile Development and Project Management
- Design Patterns
At times, I conduct free training workshops over a weekend on Introductory concepts relevant to Linux, Scripting, Security and upcoming trends on FOSS.
If you are an individual and interested in the training sessions that I conduct, drop me an e-mail about the topic that you are interested to learn.
If you are interested in engaging me for corporate training program(s) in relevance to my skillset, drop me an e-mail here with information about your company or your organization along with your requirements.
If you are looking for other types of training, check out the training-classes.com directory of career training